Friday 20 December 2019

My You Tube video for my second book, my life story No Joe Bloggs

My You Tube video for my second book, my life story No Joe Bloggs.

Before you wrap up one of your latest Christmas parents for those nearest and dearest, you might want to have a look at my You Tube video for my second book and life story No Joe Bloggs, available at Amazon, Waterstones online, Foyles online and Barnes and Noble online.

No Joe Bloggs is my funny, feelgood, moving, lyrical and nostalgic life story, a journey down memory lane and my childhood growing up in the Essex suburb of Ilford. You'll read about my early years growing up in Ilford, my parents, grandparents and mum as Holocaust survivors, my favourite kind of music, bands and singers, loads of pop culture from the late 1960s and 1970s, vividly lyrical descriptions of London, the West End, the East End, a fictitious but I think deeply affectionate tribute to my wonderful and late dad, his trip to Las Vegas where he rubbed shoulders with the Rat Pack, aka Sammy Davis Junior, Frank Sinatra and company, playing American pool with all three. There's an amusing set of pen portraits on football teams from the 1970s such as Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, Aston Villa, Wolves, Ipswich Town and Wolves.

There are also references to famous TV celebrities and programmes from the the 1970s, programmes from that era, iconic news events from that period, politicians and newscasters and a whole variety of other subjects.

So check out my You Tube video for No Joe Bloggs. If you type in Joe Morris and No Joe Bloggs you'll hear my moving account of the book and the first chapter of my book.

Thanks everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment