Wednesday 1 December 2021

My football poetry.

 My football poetry.

Gather around folks. Yours truly has ventured into the wonderful world of poetry. But this poetry has a marked difference to what some would regard the conventional poetry, verse, stanza and everything that rhymes. My poetry is football poetry, poetry with guts and tenacity, poetry with imagery and vivid description, football heavy with nostalgia, topical relevance and football that cheers from the terraces. 

So here it is. If you go to Football Poets. org and look for Joe Morris you'll find my slowly expanding collection of football poetry. It is a poetry laced with originality and verse that doesn't necessarily rhyme at all but it's thought provoking, full of the frustrations that come with supporting your team for a considerable length of time, the FA Cup, several Euro 2020 poems and right up to date poems that could make you chuckle and laugh.

We've always known that any kind of written poetry still falls into the niche market but if you've got a tea break in your day and you simply want a mildly amusing poem for just a couple of minutes then feel free to browse, peruse and cast your eyes on my football poetry. 

Oh yes and if you want to comment on any of my poems please leave your reaction or maybe it isn't your cup of tea then that's fine. This is an entirely new direction for my writing and it's all just for fun. So it's Football Poets org. and my name is Joe Morris. 

Thanks everybody

Joe Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment