Thursday 1 December 2016

My second book No Joe Bloggs- the You Tube video

No Joe Bloggs- my story- the You Tube video

I wonder if I could point you in the direction of my second book No Joe Bloggs. Last year a friend of mine made a You Tube video for No Joe Bloggs. It is, I think, a very honest and moving video where I tell, from the heart, all of the events from my past. I may be biased but I think No Joe Bloggs is a warmly nostalgic, funny and lyrical book and in my You Tube video you'll hear my detailed account of my childhood, those difficult years of shyness and immaturity but in contrast the happier, funnier and more light hearted years when I finally discovered that I could deal with my autism. I would heartily recommend my You Tube video for No Joe Bloggs because I think it's an honest and heartfelt explanation of my triumph over adversity and the way I dealt with that quiet and reserved personality.

My You Tube video for No Joe Bloggs is I think very thought provoking and sentimental and although not a laugh out loud video you may like to listen to the thoughts of a very humble and grateful man. I think you might like to listen to it and if you do watch the video I'd be extremely appreciative.

Thankyou

Joe Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment