Thursday 5 January 2017

Joe's Jolly Japes- my latest book

Joe's Jolly Japes - my latest book.

Joe's Jolly Japes is very much my perspective on my favourite sport, football and I think, my amusing take on the Chelsea Flower Show, the Henley Regatta, Polo on the playing fields of England, a summer Hyde Park concert on the BBC, my depiction of the middle classes in England, loads of more popular culture on everything and everybody, references to my favourite seaside resorts in England, more telly, more celebrities, London department stores, the people, places and events from different points of the compass.

Joe's Jolly Japes is a jolly journey along the road of the celebrity culture, the pop stars such as the late David Bowie and those who continue to enrich our lives as Sir Elton John, Sir Cliff Richard, my favourite sports icons, their lives and very descriptive word pictures of the great and good. Joe's Jolly Japes is a broad canvas of music, sport, cultural icons and national treasures. It is once again a very colourful word portrait of life, the world and the events that illuminate our lives.

You can buy Joe's Jolly Japes at Amazon, Waterstones online market place and Barnes and Noble online. You'll laugh, smile and chortle at my take on today's pop culture. It's my Jolly Japes, Joe's Jolly Japes. You'll find an abundance of more wit, humour and some literary observations. Go on treat yourself. It's like the sweetest piece of cake, a lovely treat and a pleasant little read from yours truly Joe Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment